Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 29 of 30...so close I can taste it!

My aspirations and something I never get tired of doing...

Well I think the one thing I've always wanted to be is a stay at home mom.... now I'm there and I love it! So from here I guess I just want to be a good mother. I want to be able to teach Charlotte what's right and I want her to love the gospel as much as I do. I just want to raise my kids to the best of my ability. So that's really the only aspiration I have.

Now for something I never get tired of doing...well blogging for one thing... but another I totally agree with Scott's cousin Liz. She said she never gets tired of staring at her husband. I'm totally the same way. Scott and I joke around a lot and we're usually not very touchy feely in public. When nobody is around though we're a lot more cuddly. In this 30 day blog challenge I've been a lot more vocal I think about how I feel about him. But every day I find myself just staring at him thinking how lucky I am to have such a hot husband. We'll be sitting there and I'll just stare at him and then he says "what?" and I always say "you know what....I think your hot and I love you." He just kinda laughs and gives me this really cute smile. I also end up telling him that if he wasn't so hot maybe I wouldn't love him so much so he needs to deal with it. So I've only been married about 4 1/2 yrs but I never get tired of my husband. Everyday I love him a little bit more.
I also never get tired of watching Charlotte. It's amazing to think Scott and I created her and how beautiful she is to us. We adore her and love to watch all the silly things she does and her facial expressions. She's hilarious and so cute.

1 comment:

Missus Elle said...

LOL yay for us staring at our husbands!!! I love it! I also love that we always hold hands everywhere!! I told him that today! I was like our hands are lovers!