Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Phone Pictures June to Now

So I realized I had some random pictures on my phone that I figured I'd put here. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen some of these.



Our Macey's has a section of random fruit that is imported and super expensive. I totally want to go buy one of everything and try it all. But it would probably cost me $20 for hardly anything. It'd be fun though! My favorite was the baby pineapples. $3/ea but look how cute!


This is for my friend Liz. I was in the McDonald's drive through one night and totally thought of her. Red car, Boston license plate with Red Sox plate holder, the big B on the back window... pretty sure they're a Red Sox fan! Super excited for this girl in our ward who just got her mission call there. I bet she'll have a blast in Boston!


Ah Walmart, you always are super awesome. Like how well you keep things stocked and clean. I mean really? How many workers passed this aisle and did not see this? And thanks for making me spend like $2 more on bread than usual. Love when all the non damaged stuff is the expensive brand. So wish we had a Winco out here...


These are the panoramic pictures I got of this storm. FYI no filter was used. It seriously was the most beautiful sky display I have ever seen.




I have a favorite cloud. Its mammatus. They are definitely not as cool as the ones in the midwest but we still get some cool ones. You should totally google mammatus clouds and look at all the pics. Incredible.

I was driving down 1000 N back home and saw this over the Salt Lake. I just love weather and we had some amazing storms this summer. Had to pull over to take a pic.


Proof my kids like each other and behave sometimes! :)


I was headed to my parent's one evening and saw this storm moving over the valley. Other areas in northern UT got pics of it too but it actually was like a super cell developing into a funnel cloud but never actually touched the ground.


Scott's parent's had something going on one evening in SLC but our nephew Ryan was staying with them and he didn't want to go so he came over to our house to play with Charlotte. These two were loving playing Mario Kart on the 64. They had a blast together. So wish he lived closer! Charlotte would love to have a buddy to play video games with!


Charlotte being an awesome sister dragging her little brother around the house. Best part was he kept asking her to!


I pulled up one day and Raptor had all this baling twine tangled in his talons (insert Napoleon quote here: Do the chickens have large talons?) So I grabbed gloves and grabbed the sucker. I love him and he hates me. He attacks me quite a bit but isn't he the most handsome rooster ever? Love him. So I had to get proof we caught him and held him. Pretty sure this is why I'm on his hit list still even though I helped him.


I love my parent's ducks. They're so cute and huge. Grabbed Pistol one day we took a selfie together.


For some reason Charlotte has seriously struggled learning to ride a bike. Not sure why but she can't get the pedaling thing down. We got Ryan's old bike and its a little easier for her to maneuver so we took her around the neighborhood one evening.


Totally random Jurassic Park Jeep in the Macey's parking lot. I mean we're not even in So Cal where you see stuff like this because Hollywood is close. This was seriously so random!


This was at the end of a mutual night. We took all the girls out to Coldstones for their Book of Mormon Challenge reward and as we came back we got to witness this amazing sunset. I stopped in the church parking lot to get a picture before heading home. So beautiful!


Every year the girls pick a camp song and we sing it in sacrament meeting. I might be changing that though. Not sure if we'll do one next year. But we picked the song "Light on a Hill" by Jenny Phillips and the girls were practicing and were trying to sing while laying down. Love my young women!


This little boy is my favorite little boy ever. Love him!


Notice Charlotte in the background watching My Little Pony


This was on our hike. I can't remember if I forgot my camera or if the battery died so I used my phone. Me and the second years did the 5 mile hike. These girls entertained me a good chunk of the hike with Mean Girls quotes. Love them!


Cake and ice cream at grandmas. Looks like Charlotte had a brain freeze.


I think my parent's had like monarchs hatching in their yard. We saw quite a few this year that would hang around and land on the leaves of the trees.


This is Oliver. My parent's got him from a friend and we love him. He's the barn kitty. He isn't a big hunter but every now and again brings my parent's gifts. The other day it was a baby bird that was still alive. My mom thinks she was able to save it and it was okay when they let it go. Cute Ollie!

 Can't remember if I posted this or not. We did a temple trip before camp. We did a session at the Bountiful temple early one morning. It was such a great experience and really helped to plan the last bit of camp. A tradition that is a must. Love the feeling of peace and just being free from distractions of the world. I suffer when I'm not here once a month!


The sunrise the morning of the temple. No filter on this either. Love the glowing sunrise I had that morning.

It is quite often the girls grab my phone and take selfies. This is one of those gems. These are two of my beehives. Haha!


Scott can fall asleep anywhere. I think Charlotte brought him this blanket.

 We did an adventure day with the young women. We basically just did a pool/pizza party. That evening a neighbors kitten wandered over and Megan got a pic with Peaches. Love this cat!

 Another classic YW selfie. Kaitlyn, on the right, is now at BYU starting classes today! She was my first beehive that I got to go visit and give her personal progress stuff to when we were brand new in the ward and I had barely been back in YW.


Our YM pres wanted this cake for his bday so they paid me and I delivered. PB and chocolate


This was from the 4th of July parade.

 This was a pic from those storms. Guess some of them got out of order. As the sun set that day everything started turning pink and purple.


This was from a walk I took one evening. It had been a rough day and I had Scott take over so I could go out and just walk 2-3 miles on Smelter. So relaxing and I just absolutely love the view of the Salt Lake from Tooele.


No comments: