Monday, August 10, 2009

It's been too long... lots of pics!

Well it's been way too long. A lot has been going on. First and foremost... this has been in the works for a couple months now but I haven't really said anything to anyone. My brother is in the process of going through a divorce. When Eric and Bryna never showed up for Charlotte's blessing we knew something was up. We found out Bryna had taken the kids to her parents and my bro moved in with a friend in Stansbury Park while they were seperated which they had been since the last part of May. I guess she started talking to guys on facebook she knew in jr. high and high school and decided she wanted out. She had actually been trying to do things to get my bro to leave her but him being the nice guy he is, he just tried everything and giving her whatever she wanted to try to make it work. Sadly it didn't so they're going through that whole process and I'm kinda going undercover to help his case out and trying to find any dirt I can on her. The lawyer wants whatever we can get and she posts her whole life on facebook so that's been pretty easy. I feel really bad for the kids but every other weekend they stay at my parents house with my bro and we do stuff together but it hasn't been easy. I'm sure it's only gonna get uglier and I have a lot of pretty angry feelings towards Bryna because of things she has said to people to try and make it my brother's fault. But we know the truth. Chloe actually got on her wall on facebook and called her a cheater and realled stirred up some trouble but it was pretty funny. A lot of her friends learned the truth though when she did so people actually apologized to my bro.

So yeah besides that life has been pretty normal. Charlotte's been teething for about 4-5 weeks and I think she is close to having a tooth pop through. But it's not any of her front teeth. It's like one of her side ones that's usually like 4th on the list of teeth coming in. Weird. She might look like a little vampire. I think Scott and I watched too much twilight. She's been growing a ton. We took her on her first trip to the cabin at wildwood. I have pics from that. I won't type too much here since we have sooooo many pictures. So anyway, enjoy!



We took the kids to Hollywood Connection in West Valley on Sat. They have some little rides, mini golf, arcade and a movie theater. Fun place for kids. But their carousel has some scary looking critters on it so I took some pics

Here's Cami

Izzy riding the scary panda with the fangs

Chloe riding "my baby goat"... she's so weird sometimes

Nole's thinks he so cool with his band-aid on his forehead. Such a hyper little cutie

Why would you put a cat with a fish in it's mouth? That just doesn't seem like it's very appealing for young kids
We had some crazy winds last week and the morning started out with some thunderstorms and it ignited a fire up Settlement Canyon. This was around noon but by the after noon it was so windy and the sky had so much smoke and dust in the air you couldn't see any of the mountains around the valley
I was playing with a setting on my camera and I just love my rings so I took a pic

This is my parents dog Jetta. She is such a sweetie. It was funny seeing her lay there with her paw on the remote.

This was at the cabin in Wildwood up Provo Canyon. They have this font thing. They had a baptism there the Sat. we were there. There is a river that runs along side here. Scott was baptized in the river... he doesn't remember it being in that font but thinks it was further down. We'd like to give our kids the chance to be baptized here if they want.

This is a pic in the yard by the cabin. Just thought it was a pretty pic with the flowers. I love it up there. It's such a nice escape from everything. We were there from Thurs night July 23rd to Monday afternoon July 27th. It's only about 1 1/2 hrs from our house.

Macey's had a sale on candy so I had bought some stuff to take up there and got skittles. I found this odd thing in my bag. It wasn't even chewie. It was like hard candy

I'm not sure where they got this from but it's on the wall of the cabin and I think it's kinda cool. Some alpaca thing I think.

Scott was out walking Toby to go potty and told me about some huge slugs so I go outside and followed the slim trail till I found this one. Scott said it was the biggest he saw. It was about 6 in. long. We also saw a couple moose but I couldn't get a good pic.

Toby liked to lay under the couch bed we slept on. He loves to lay under things like that. He's so weird.
This was our first walk we went on. We walked around to the entrance near the gate. I just love the flowers over there.

Here's a pic of those flowers. Such a pretty entrance.
Scott and Toby at home. Toby loves to sit on him.

This huge spider made me late to mutual one night. I saw it as I was leaving then I wanted Scott to come get rid of it and when I opened the door Toby bolted out and we had to chase him down the street. Once we got Toby back Scott took the boogie board out to the driveway then killed the spider. It was huge and really gross.... yuck. Biggest I've ever seen at our house.

Here's Jetta again. She's so silly

Here's my little Charlotte sleeping on my bed. Cute little bugger.

Here's Cami holding Charlotte

Chloe finally got brave and held Charlotte again and walked her around and Charlotte fell asleep on her shortly after.

When she lays down she discovered she can tilt her head back and see more so she does this a lot now.

I just love her cute drooly smile


Scott doing "super baby" with her

Bath time baby. She loves her baths so much. I usually let her sit and play until the water starts to cool down. She loves to splash

We've been laying her on her tummy to hold her head up and exercise a little. Not her favorite thing but She's usually ok for the first 2-3 min.

Her "talking" to me face
So sweet when she sleeps

Can you tell I like taking pics of her in her many sleeping positions.

Another one of her talking to me

Happy baby. I like when she's like this

Yet another sleepy photo

This is at the cabin. Charlotte was sleeping and Scott tried to nap but Toby was being nosy

Scott giving his little girl a kiss

I finally painted her toenails and put little stickers with rhinestones on them. She's too much fun.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am SO sorry about your bro. I hope the kids are okay and all works out for the best in the end. I LOVE all your pictures. Charlotte is just too cute! And those toes are to die for....something I can't do with my boys - I am jealous! I hear you may be coming for Labor Day - I would LOVE to see you since we will be in Cali too!! Let me know!

sptalley said...

Megan and Audrey...I would love to see both of you when you are down! I love the sleeping pictures too! Hope everything works out with your brother and his family!
~Heather