Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best part of my day so far.....







Scott came home from lunch today which is always a treat. Doesn't happen very often so I enjoy it when he does. When he was getting ready to go back he was holding Charlotte and he asked her for a kiss so she gave him one. Then she leans over to me and gives me one. Then Scott gives me a kiss and Charlotte I guess really liked that. She put one hand behind Scott's head and one behind mine and kept pushing our heads together so we'd kiss. We were laughing so hard. It was so cute. I guess she likes it when we kiss. I can't complain either. Scott is the best kisser!

2 comments:

Tifani said...

so sweet!!!!! i love your new header!!!! soooo cute! did u do it yourself? hey say a little prayer for Brian and I, we are speaking tomorrow in sacrament!!!!luv ya tons
Tif

Audrey Spence said...

I did do the header myself... well, kinda. I wanted to do something different instead of cutest blog on the block and noticed Karly used a site called shabbyblogs.com and they have headers there and have tutorials how to do them. So yeah... after a lot of work because our laptop is cheap and crappy I finally got it! I just wanted to switch it up a bit. Oh and good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you guys will be amazing. And even if it's only one person's life you touch, that's all that matters. Wish we lived closer so we could go and hear it!