Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pictures I took from Scott's phone

So I have been trying to figure out how to sync Scott's phone so I can backup his pictures. I really wish he didn't get another iphone. So much easier to do with android. I've tried using apples cloud thing that connects with my itunes and its a joke and doesn't work. But after installing some google thing I think I may have figured it out. I didn't notice until I was on here the other day updating so I figured I'd just post a whole bunch of randomness of whatever has backed up so far. I don't recognize a ton because some are when I'm gone at meetings or doing something else so they're fun to see. Here we go!


 Jack and I took some selfies on his phone :)


Charlotte doesn't take Scott's phone as much as she used to but she still grabs it and takes selfies every now and again


Not sure what she made here but she's always making stuff out of paper



Don't mind the glowing eyes but these are just a few of the great grandchildren of Scott's grandparents. Really this is like a tiny fraction of them. Not sure how many they have but its a lot!


This cute little candy store in Tooele went out of business. Loved that place for some of our stocking stuffers. But my mom had gone by and they were selling this Elsa and Anna cardboard cut out so she bought it for Charlotte.


I wonder if Charlotte took this pic because Scott hates Monty. He is not a fan of snakes but has always let me keep mine. He must really love me! :)


Jack fell asleep on Scott one Sunday evening while at my parent's for dinner. He is not a fan of 1:00 church. I agree!


Jack's cute Spence ears


Jack loves these old Thomas trains and tracks. I swear he developed this whole laying down while playing thing when he had his cast on for a month. He still does this sometimes.


What a punk! He loves to steal Charlotte's glasses.


This is one of Scott's mom's old toys. It was one of her favorites growing up but her sons are not fans. They all think its creepy and Scott loves to mess with Rick and leave it on his bed randomly. We upped our game and hung it this last time. Haha! This poor toy. But we have a lot of fun messing with Rick.



Charlotte is amazing now when it comes to the dentist. She is so good and lets Dr Vernon do xrays and clean her teeth. Which is great because she'll need a little procedure in a couple years and if she's not afraid it will make it so much easier!





We trimmed our front tree and the kids had fun playing in the pile of branches






Scott had this picture on there that his brother had taken. He was photobombed by a bee! How cool is that? He had no idea it was there until he looked at the pic later. Too funny!


Charlotte's birthday cake



Charlotte and Jack have been cavity free so far. Scott had to go in to get a random wisdom tooth removed and took a pic of the kids pics on the wall.


Charlotte participated in Art Club at school and had a couple projects on display at the art show. Here's one of them.


We love grandma and grandpa's tractor!


Love this picture that Charlotte's teacher took. Her hubby is in the Army and they used his uniform to do these pics on Veteran's day. Came out so cute!


Pics from Charlotte's kindergarten graduation





One family home evening we took a walk on Smelter looking for wildflowers to press in books. Scott got some pics of Jack while Charlotte and I were searching around.



Some more pics from Maka's haircutting ceremony. Love the Kioa family and I love all those girls so much! They're so beautiful!



Beautiful family!


Scott snapped these while Jack was in nursery




The kids visiting Scott's Grandparent's grave sites.



Scott and his brothers have been trying to do an annual father and sons trip. Here are pics from the most recent one. I'm so jealous! I'd love to do hikes like this but they're not super kid friendly. So I have to patiently await until all my kids are grown to do this stuff since I shouldn't do it solo either. Someday!









When they got back in town, they stopped by to see his Grandpa Bennion.


Scott is such a good dad. While I'm at youth conference he's doing all kinds of fun stuff with the kids. He took them to parks and they had a blast spending time with their dad.







 Scott had to take the kids to work for a couple hours one day while I was gone but he said they did good so hallelujah!








More pics from our museum trip






 The kids had a naughty moment here and we had to have a chat about running ahead and taking time and making sure mom and dad could see them. Scott grabbed a picture I guess :)













We picked up this tiny pool at Tractor Supply. It was only $10 but the kids had a blast at my parent's with it.




Charlotte wanted to hold baby Breelie. She loves her new cousin and she wants a baby. I laughed. Maybe in a couple years Charlotte. We so can't afford another kid. We can't fit another kid in our car. We'd have to take two cars everywhere. So not happening!





No comments: