Thursday, October 1, 2015

Summer pictures from my phone


 The kids love to color and create
 Jack has a hard time learning patience when taking turns bowling



 We got a fan! We bough it for ourselves for Christmas but my dad helped install it in summer. I love this fan and its sooooo quiet!
 4th of July parade and fun





 Some kids from our ward in the SHS marching band. Love our youth!

 My red, white and blue dessert. So yummy!









 Can't remember why I took a picture of this picture but I love it :)
 zucchini noodles with marinara, turkey sausage, parmesan, and basil

 My sister gave me the rest of her bag. These are the devil!
 Uncle Rick helping to keep the kids entertained while everyone got their goodbyes in before Grandpa B left this earth.


 For a few days we would find these guys around. Very odd beetle I had never seen in Utah until this summer. I think its a long horned beetle.
 Kids helped bake cookies and they had to watch them cook.

 My awesome YW at the end of adventure day. Shortly after this it stormed pretty good. But at least we had our pizza!



 Keeping the kids entertained while at the funeral home for Grandpa B's viewing.



 It was really good to see family we haven't seen in a while. Love these ladies. Scott is lucky to have such great family. I got lucky when I got married. I married into a great family.

 So you know, this little girl is probably one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. She is so dang cute. Karly and Wade are lucky parents!
 Trying to get a Spence family picture. Haha! My kids are such angels.




 Little Brooks. He's so cute with his bow tie.
 We took a measuring contest. Rick's girlfriend Sierra is awesomely tall. She is so sweet and can't wait until these two are officially engaged and then married. She belongs in our family. We've waited a long time for her! So anyway, we all got into taking pics to see who is taller. We had fun with the crazy height difference in our family.





 After the funeral and luncheon we hung out at my in law's. We all were cramming on couches. The kids love Sierra and Rick and had a blast doing funny things on the phone with them.


 We looked through family pics too



 We had a mini Spence family reunion. The girls were all playing duck duck goose. Charlotte was in heaven playing with them.

 My parent's have a red tail hawk nest in their front yard. One of the babies was very comfortable getting closer to us and staying low.

 These are all my pics from Lagoon day.













 We found costumes at Costco :)


 Love Saturday mornings when I get to see this

 He was curious while watching me


 Shooting bb guns at cans is a common thing in Erda :)





 We had this crazy spider in our window well this summer
 He got so comfy he was hanging out on the deck out my parent's bedroom. Sometimes he'd lay down and nap. He was so cool to watch!

 My take on a Thai pizza using naan



 Escape from Zombie City is one of my new favorite games. Its timed and you roll dice to complete taks and earn stuff to escape the zombies. It's really fun. We played it a lot while my nieces and nephew were out.


 I made some desserts for Breelie's blessing. Those s'mores cupcakes are legit. So good!
 I also made these fruit mousse things. They are yummy too!
 Found this in Scott's temple bag while looking for his temple recommend.
 Love this temple!


 I had bought Scott some dewshine. It's pretty good!
 We had a photo scavenger hunt with our youth. This was something you can eat.
 Something you can't move
 Something that moves
 Something you can't buy at the store
 Something soft

 Something smaller than a mouse
 Something old
 Something colorful
 A favorite item
 Something sparkly
 Something special
 Soemthing fuzzy
 A cool green moth I found

 My pictures from the Sandy Balloon festival































 The balloons from the Draper temple


 Saw a moose on our hike to Cecret Lake












 View of SLC when leaving the Garn's home after the Christensen reunion
 Got to take my nieces and nephew to the zoo while they were visiting







































 My sister's dogs hopped into my car. They're so cute.
 My parent's sprinklers go on late. I was staying over late a lot to play games with my nieces and nephew and brother. But when I'd leave it would be dark and I couldn't see the sprinklers spraying. So then I'd get attacked. Haha!

 typical apples to apples in our family




 Went up to Mark and Ashlee's for dinner and Scott's mom brought his Grandpa B's stuff for them to go through and pick out. They were having fun.


 Object lesson in Scott's class
 Took a power nap and woke up covered in my kid's blankets. They're cute.
 My giant sunflowers
 Hike with our Mia Maids and Laurels for mutual

 We saw many of these sunsets this summer with all the smoke from the fires out of state wandering over

 Found these at Winco! I used to get these at Penguin's in Simi
 Heber Hay trip!
 Homemade bbq chicken pizza. A favorite in our family



 First day of 1st grade for my bug
 Baby deer at Skyline Park
 It's twin running off
 Took the kids to the aquarium one day
















 Cake I made for my father in law's 60th
 60 chocolate covered strawberries

 The below picture is my snake eating and above is when Toby came down because the snake was moving around too much in his box. His bed was pretty close and he wasn't too happy because he was tired.


 Labor Day FHE we went up Middle Canyon for dinner and s'mores. I also passed off personal progress by teaching a lesson and we did some clean up since people leave so much trash at these sites.


 Charlotte doesn't like hot dogs so she had chicken nuggets :)









 Mystery box challenge with the Mia Maids and Laurels. We had a super small group that night.







 This was surprisingly yummy. Corn, tomatoes, cucumber, strawberries and pepperoni!

 Wrong kid in the bed!
 When you don't have a big paycheck and this is how empty our fridge gets. We've had a rough couple months but we've made it work. Hoping it gets better soon! Really wish they would give  Scott a raise. I'd love for our family to grow and love to be able to put Scott back in school but if he misses out on any hours it would kill us and we'd have to move. Really don't want to live in an apartment! :)
 Made it to Brigham City for Peach Days this year


 Cute kids ready for church


 Love this valley


 The chickens look dead when they lay in the sun


 The neighbors aren't very good at keeping their animals in their yard. Their sheep wandered over one day


 Perfect spot to lay. Tucked in between the bales of hay
 We had a block party where the yw were in charge of face painting. Two of my beautiful beehives


 Yummy banana bread. And then what happens (below) when you leave it unsupervised

 Homemade dulce de leche
 Love when we have temple assignments. Love being here with this guy doing work for our relatives that have never had the opportunity to do the work themselves.
 Love these views while I walk each morning

 School pic for 1st grade





No comments: